- India’s wheat exports touched $ 243 million in 2020 against $ 50 million in 2016.
Posted On: 31 DEC 2021 6:04PM by PIB Delhi
- Exports of products under APEDA basket rose from USD 17,321 million during 2011-12 to USD 20,674 million during 2020-21.
Posted On: 31 DEC 2021 12:19PM by PIB Delhi
- India’s rice exports rose by over 33% to 11.79 MT in first seven months of current FY, likely to surpass last FY’s record over 17MT.
Posted On: 16 DEC 2021 7:40PM by PIB Delhi
- Increase in Export of Non-Basmati Rice.
Posted On: 10 DEC 2021 6:42PM by PIB Delhi
- The exports of products under APEDA basket grew to USD 13,261 million in April-November, 2021-22 compared to USD 11,671 million in April-November, 2020-21.
Posted On: 04 DEC 2021 6:59PM by PIB Delhi